Bioderma Photoderm Après Soleil Refreshing After Sun Milk is suitable for all skin types and prevents after sun exposure dehydration. The Ginkgo Biloba and allantoin in the formula provide a soothing effect and shea butter, vaseline and glycerin have a nourishing and soothing action. The Cellular Bioprotection exclusive patent boosts the skin’s defenses against harmful radiations by better protecting DNA, preventing oxidative stress, which in turn reduces premature photoaging, reducing the migration of the Langerhans cells, and preserving the glutathione reserves on the skin. This lotion helps to prolong the tan and maintain healthy skin.
- Soothing and moisturizing lotion.
- Prevents dehydration associated.
- Calming and soothing action to nourish the skin after sun exposure.
- Hypoallergenic perfume.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- Apply on face and body.
How to Use:
- After exposure to the sun, apply BIODERMA Photoderm Après-Soleil Refreshing After-Sun Milk on clean, dry skin.
- Repeat the application when going to bed, on the most sensitive areas.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Allantoin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum) (BI 448V6).
There are no reviews yet.