SIMPLE Kind to Skin Moisturizing Facial Wash thoroughly cleanses your skin, removing oil, dirt, and other impurities without leaving it to feel dry or dehydrated. Ideal for everyday use as part of your skincare routine. Carefully blended with our purest possible ingredients and multi-vitamins, our facial wash is enriched with pro-vitamin B5, vitamin E and Bisabolol, leaving your face feeling clean and refreshed. Simple face wash is free from colors or dyes, artificial perfume or harsh chemicals that can upset skin, making it perfect even for sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested and approved. Ophtalmologically tested. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic.
- Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash is exfoliating and a great facial cleanser which provides a gentle yet thorough cleanse so you can use it daily without irritation.
- This face wash helps maintain skin’s natural barrier, leaving skin soft, moisturized and replenished.
- This face wash for sensitive skin is infused with Bisabolol known to soothe and calm skin along with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E.
- Made with skin loving ingredients and triple purified water, our purest possible water, this face wash provides instant hydration to the skin.
- This facial cleanser is 100 % soap-free, perfect for even sensitive skin Contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
- This natural face wash is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, terminologically tested and approved.
How to Use:
- Wet face with warm water.
- Squeeze a small amount into hands and work into a lather.
- Massage gently in a circular motion onto wet skin.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-39, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Pantolactone, Benzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid.