WET n WILD Color Icon Lipliner is a rich, creamy formula glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout. Makeup artists love to use this as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips.
- It has a rich, creamy formula that glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout.
- It can be used as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips, for a longer-lasting and more intense lip color.
- It comes in a variety of shades that can match many different lipsticks or suit your personal preference.
- It is inexpensive and easily available online or in stores.
- It does not dry out the lips or tug on the skin during application.
How to Use:
- Choose a shade that matches your lipstick or your desired lip color.
- Sharpen the lipliner pencil to a fine point for precise application. You can use any standard cosmetic sharpener for this purpose.
- Outline your natural lip line with the lipliner, starting from the center of your upper lip and moving outward. Repeat the same for your lower lip. You can slightly overdraw your lips if you want to create a fuller look, but be careful not to go too far.
- Fill in your lips with the lipliner, using short strokes to blend the color evenly. You can use the lipliner as a lipstick, or apply your favorite lipstick on top of it for a more intense and long-lasting color.
- Enjoy your beautiful and well-defined pout! 😍
Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]