WET n WILD Photo Focus Matte Face Primer can be used all over your face to minimize the appearance of pores, fill in fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, prevent your foundation from caking, and brighten your complexion for ultra-vibrant color that lasts all day. Magic! How does it do this? Because we basically put diamonds in a bottle! No, really, we did. The key ingredient in this miracle primer is white sapphire, formulated into a smooth, silky cream that glides on effortlessly, leaving behind a crystal complexion. Just think of us as your fairy godmother!
- Perfect Prep: Even out your skin tone while filling in pores and blurring imperfections. This lightweight spray acts as a primer to seamlessly create a smooth base for any foundation.
- Matte Finish: This gorgeous matte finish helps to keep shine at bay, so you only ever look your best.
- Extends Makeup Wear: When you start with a quality primer like this, it’s easy to reduce the risk of makeup cracking, fading, or creasing.
- Weightless Hydration: While other face products tend to dry out the skin or leave it feeling greasy, this weightless formula utilizes the power of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to help keep the skin feeling fresh.
- Cruelty-Free: wet n wild makeup products are never tested on animals and are always cruelty-free.
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount of the primer to your fingertips or a sponge.
- Smooth the primer over your face, focusing on the areas where you have large pores, fine lines, or wrinkles. You can also apply the primer to your eyelids and lips to help your eye shadow and lipstick last longer.
- Wait for a few seconds until the primer is absorbed and dry.
- Apply your foundation and other makeup products as usual.
Water/Eau, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.