BANILA CO Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original is a hypoallergenic cleanser that transforms from sherbet-like texture into smooth oil when applied onto your skin. Developed to remove even waterproof makeup and all of your skin’s impurities in just one step. Zero Balance Technology deeply cleanses without stripping the skin, leaving it hydrated and fresh.
- Perfectly removes dirt and makeup residue.
- Sherbet-like balm turns into oil upon contact with skin. No need to worry about spilling!
- Removes heavy makeup in one single step.
- Keeps skin hydrated after cleansing without a tight feeling.
- Formulated with non-irritating ingredients.
- No artificial colorings.
- Brightens and nourishes skin.
- Improves the appearance of skin while removing makeup.
- A popular product over the past 10 years.
How to Use:
- Wash and dry hands before use.
- Dispense an appropriate amount on hand using the spatula.
- Melt the balm with your palms or fingers, then apply on forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
- Gently massage face to melt the makeup, and emulsify the balm by adding a few drops of water.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Water, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Butylparaben, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sunset Yellow FCF, Onsen-Sui, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Polyethylene, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Synthetic Wax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, New Coccine
There are no reviews yet.