GFORS Doctors Choice Pretty Pink Tone Up Sunscreen spreads easily on the face while protecting and moisturizing skin. The non-greasy and lightweight formula is great for daily use, especially in warm weather. Sodium hyaluronate extract is excellent for reducing dryness and wrinkles.
- This fast-absorbing moisturizing sunscreen absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy or white cast.
- It leaves your skin without oily-looking shine thanks to the sebum control powder infused.
- Slightly tinted with pink color, it provides a natural tone-up effect while blurring skin imperfections.
- The pink cream formulations are gently applied to the skin, giving a lively and bright skin tone.
How to Use:
- First, clean your face and pat your skin dry. Take a required amount of cream and apply your entire face and neck before starting your makeup.
- Apply this cream thickly and massage all over your face and neck that will be exposed to daylight.
- Reapply the product multiple times, especially after sweating or wiping. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Dibutyl Adipate, 1,2-hexanediol, Niacinamide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Perfume, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dimethicone/vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Rose Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower Extract, Iris Ensata Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Geranio.