SOME BY MI Cica Peptide Anti Hair Loss Derma Scalp Treatment contains cica, peptide and black complex to nourish scalp and prevent hair loss. Formulated without silicone and sulfate ingredients to ensure safety.
- It can help alleviate hair loss symptoms.
- No silicon nor sulfate are contained, no need to worry about skin-troubles and pore clogging issue.
- Formulated with Cica, Peptide and Black Complex to nourish hair, strengthen scalp and hair root to prevent hair loss.
- Provides a rich amount of moisture and nutrients to hair roots & hair to create a shiny-glowing hair without any tangles.
How to use:
- Wet the hair and scalp with lukewarm water.
- Apply a proper amount and massage all over the scalp and hair.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water after 2-3 minutes.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Arginine, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Milk Protein Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract(1,000 ppb), Biotin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Fragrance.