THE ORDINARY Retinol 1% in Squalane is a water-free solution that contains 1% pure Retinol, an ingredient that can reduce the appearances of fine lines, of photodamage and of general skin ageing. This high-strength formula should be considered an advanced form of anti-ageing treatment, and generally should not be started without first transitioning from a lower-strength retinol.
- High-strength formula is suitable for use by those with advanced visible signs of ageing.
- The hydrating base of Squalane provides a comforting medium for the high-potency treatment.
- Suitable for use by those with normal to dry or very dry skin.
- Can assist in the visible signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone.
- Water-free, alcohol-free and silicone-free to ensure the potency and stability of the retinol formulation.
- Nut-free and gluten-free to counter common allergens.
- Cruelty-free and vegan.
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Bht.
There are no reviews yet.