WET n WILD Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator with hyaluronic acid and vegan squalene is a one-way ticket to quenched perfection! Our new Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator features buildable, sheer-to-medium coverage with a semi-matte finish for a naturally flawless and nourished glow. The lightweight and multipurpose formula delivers an instantly radiant and hydrated complexion in a range of versatile shades.
- Buildable Coverage: Watch as lines and imperfections fade away. This lightweight hydrator features buildable seamless coverage from sheer to medium.
- Intensely Hydrating: A dream come true for normal and dry skin, this tinted hydrator is lightweight, moisturizing, and nourishing, leaving your skin happy and beautiful.
- Semi-Matte Finish: Improve your complexion in an instant while achieving a soft semi-matte finish that leaves a perfect base for any makeup routine.
- Multiple Shades: With so many colors available, it’s easy to find a perfect color match for your unique skin tone.
- Cruelty-Free: wet n wild products are never tested on animals and are always cruelty-free.
How to Use:
- Choose the shade that matches your skin tone and desired level of coverage. There are 12 shades available: Porcelain, Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Tan, Tan, Tan/Deep, Deep, Deep/Dark, Dark, and Dark/Brown.
- Apply a small amount of the product to your face using your fingers, a brush, or a sponge. You can use the tinted hydrator alone or over your primer .
- Blend the product well with circular motions to create a natural and even finish .
- Enjoy your hydrated and radiant skin that looks fresh and healthy .
Water/eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl Peg-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, [+/- (may Contain/peut Contenir): Titanium Dioxide/ci 77891, Iron Oxides/ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499]. [2007-3]