WET n WILD Bare Focus Clarifying Finishing Powder formulated using a blend of nourishing vitamins and skin-friendly natural extracts like Oatmeal, Vegetable Collagen and Chamomile extracts, this finishing powder is great for use on all skin types, helping to elevate the appearance of your makeup whilst also promoting better looking skin. Added Witch Hazel and Tea Tree extract help to clarify the pores and reduce redness, leaving the complexion fresh and toned. Cruelty-free & vegan-friendly.
- It is a lightweight and silky powder that sets makeup and reduces shine .
- It is infused with tea tree oil and salicylic acid to help clarify and soothe the skin .
- It is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and fragrance-free .
- It has a natural matte finish that does not look cakey or dry .
- It comes in four shades: Translucent, Light, Medium, and Deep .
How to Use:
- Choose the shade that matches your skin tone and desired level of coverage. There are four shades available: Translucent, Light, Medium, and Deep.
- Apply the powder to your face using a fluffy brush or a sponge. You can use the powder to set your makeup, mattify your skin, or blur your pores.
- Blend the powder well with circular motions to create a smooth and natural finish.
- Enjoy your clarified and shine-free skin that looks flawless and healthy.
Talc, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Collagen Amino Acids, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Benzoic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).