ATOMY Iron Powder produces heme and myoglobin, and is a substance needed to increase the metabolism of the B family of vitamins.
- Pregnant and lactating women has higher iron intake requirements.
- Women of childbearing age (menstrual blood loss).
- Insufficient iron after an excessive diet.
- Those who has insufficient iron supplementation from diet.
- Those who need energy generation and vitality.
- Those who has an irregular diet.
- Those who have difficulty in getting enough iron.
- Children and adolescents in the growing period when blood volume increases due to rapid growth.
- Infants and children who are prone to iron deficiency.