- A wash-off mask containing 2.1% mugwort leaf powder from Ganghwa, Korea to soothe skin and relieve skin concerns.
- A premium wash-off mask that contains 2.1% mugwort from Ganghwa County, South Korea, preserving the rich nutrient content of natural mugwort.
- Enriched with other botanical extracts to treat skin problems and refine skin texture for clear and smooth skin.
- With a highly concentrated gel texture that hugs the skin closely to provide deep hydration and leaves a refreshing finish.
- Can be used as a daily routine as it does not cause irritation to skin.
- Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives.
How to use:
- After cleansing, take a moderate amount and spread all over face.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf Powder (2.1%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Methylpropanediol, Ligularia Fishceri Leaf Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA