- I’m from Rice Mask is a whitening mask containing 4.1% of rice from Yeoju, Korea to gently remove accumulated dead skin cells and impurities for a smoother skin and clearer complexion.
- A wash-off mask that contains 4.1% rice from Yeoju, Korea, preserving the rich nutrient content of rice.
- Rice husk and rice bran helps slough off stubborn layers of dead skin cells for naturally radiant and bright skin.
- Rich in Vitamins B1 and B2, and minerals, rice water infused in this wash-off mask helps rejuvenate skin, improve skin elasticity, and shrink pores.
- Formulated with 25% skin friendly emollient to moisturize skin with a refreshing finish.
- Pesticide-free, organic.
How to use:
- After cleansing, take a moderate amount and massage all over the entire face.
- Leave for 10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (rice) powder, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Beeswax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter, Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, PEG-100 Stearate, Allantoin, Fragrance, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Algae Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyquaternium-51, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Squalane, Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fructooligosaccharides, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Lecithin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate