- I’m from Honey Mask contains 38.7% of natural honey from Jirisan to vitalize and nourish skin.
- A premium wash-off mask that contains 38.7% (46.44g) natural honey from Mountain Jiri, Korea, preserving the rich nutrient content of natural honey.
- Retains its soft and creamy texture for a long period of time.
- Enriched with Propolis, Bee Venom, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Hazelnut Oil, and Sunflower Seed, it helps tighten pores, nourish and hydrate your skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
- Brings a moisturizing and soft finish without stickiness.
- Protects environmentally stressed skin; a solution for sensitive skin.
- Safe for use as it contains no harmful additives.
How to use:
- After washing your face, spread all over face (avoid eyes).
- Leave it for 10 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Do not refrigerate as natural honey hardens in cooler temperatures.
The scent, appearance and color may differ in each unit as all products are made from natural ingredients and contain no artificial coloring.
Honey, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Polysorbate 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Propolis Extract, Beta-Glucan, Bee Venom, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sophora Flavescens Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin