TIA’M Pore Minimizing 21 Serum is a pore care serum with highly concentrated active ingredients that regulates excess sebum production to reduce the appearance of oiliness, blackheads and stretched pores while tightening pores.
- A pore-caring serum that regulates excessive sebum production while improving the appearance of shine, blackheads, and stretched pores.
- Contained with 20% Niacinamide and 1% Zinc PCA to bring out the pore-tightening benefits while brightening skin complexion.
- Enriched with Willow Bark extract with natural BHA to remove dead skin cells and impurities for a smoother skin texture.
- Tests proved that the skin complexion was improved after 21 days of application.
How to use:
- Apply a moderate amount to the face after prepping the skin with toner.
- Please put on sunscreen after if using the serum in the morning.
Water, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zinc PCA, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Glycerin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate