CERAVE Healing Ointment formulated with petrolatum, hyaluronic acid and ceramides provides extra hydration and helps restores the skin’s barrier while helping to temporarily protect and relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin. When choosing a balm to treat compromised skin, look for one like CERAVE Healing Ointment, which is free from lanolin and fragrance to avoid irritation from these ingredients.
- Formulated to temporarily protect, soothe and hydrate skin
- Suitable for dry, cracked and chafed skin
- Fragrance-free and lanolin-free
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, preservative-free and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Forms a protective layer to enhance skin’s natural moisture barrier function for up to 8 hours
How to Use:
- Apply as needed
- Apply before bed to lock in moisture while you sleep for hydration that lasts up to 24 hours
Petrolatum 46.5%, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Proline, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin.