CERAVE Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching associated with dry skin, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations. Developed with dermatologists, our clinically tested anti-itch lotion has been found to provide relief within two minutes—and last for up to eight hours—and 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies*. Fragrance-free, our itch relief lotion is fortified with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. Suitable for all skin types
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites and sunburn
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Fragrance-free and steroid-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
How to Use:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years old: Do not use, ask a doctor
Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Zinc Citrate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Arginine Pca, Myristic Acid, Sodium Pca, Cholesterol, Palmitic Acid, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Alcohol Denat., Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
There are no reviews yet.