CERAVE Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching caused by dry skin, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations. Developed with dermatologists to soothe eczema related itch, our clinically tested, non-comedogenic itch relief cream has been found to provide relief within two minutes—and last for up to eight hours—and 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies*. Fragrance-free, steroid-free and, our itch relief cream is formulated with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. Suitable for all skin types.
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Formulated to soothe eczema related itching
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites and sunburn
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, steroid-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
How to Use:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years old: Do not use, ask a doctor
Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Alcohol Denat., Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Ethylhexylglycerin.