Cos De BAHA Tranexamic Acid 5% Serum with Niacinamide 5% (TN) can treat existing pigmentation effectively and products containing the ingredient are recommended for preventing post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH), which can be a common side effect of laser treatments.
- A serum that effectively combats hyperpigmentation.
- Tranexamic acid is one of the most popular ingredients on the market for skin brightening.
- Prevents post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Decreases the skin’s sensitivity to UV rays.
- Free of 8 harmful ingredients, such as sulfates and mineral oils.
- Helps fade stubborn acne marks.
How to use:
Apply a moderate amount of serum onto skin and gently pat for better absorption.
Aloe barbadensis leaf ext., tranexamic acid, niacinamide, glycereth-26, betaine, propanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, xanthan gum, citric acid, *camellia sinensis leaf ext, *sambucus nigra flower ext, *momordica charantia fruit ext, *leontopodium alpinum ext. Mark: N.O.I.P 78%.