TIAM AC Fighting PHA 12 Purifying Liquid contains PHA to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and excess sebum on skin to prevent breakouts. It also contains tea tree leaf water to soothe skin, making the formula sensitive skin-friendly. Can be used as a toner and serum.
- A serum that is specially formulated for acne-prone skin.
- Helps remove the dead skin cells and sebum clogged in pores, to get your breakout under control.
- Contains gentle PHA to exfoliate the skin without causing irritation.
- With the anti-inflammatory properties of PHA and tea tree, it soothes and helps reveal a clearer complexion.
How to use:
- Can be used as Toner, or after toner.
- Apply a moderate amount to the face and spread evenly.
- Use sunscreen afterward if applying in the morning.
Purified Water, Gluconolactone, Butylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose.
There are no reviews yet.