PURITO Deep Sea Pure Water Cream is infused with natural ingredients such as deep sea water, caulerpa lentillifera, laminaria japonica and glasswort extracts. Its hypoallergenic formula is also non-sticky and absorbs quickly into skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream is a whitening and anti-wrinkle functional moisture cream that contains sea grape and seaweed extracts to hold moisture in skin for a mermaid-like smooth and dewy skin.
- A facial cream infused with 60% of deep sea water, caulerpa racemosa, and seaweed extracts to keep the skin moisturized and smooth.
- Blended with 2% of niacinamide to brighten skin complexion.
- Free from paraben, ethanol, PEG, and other harsh chemicals.
How to use:
- Prep your skin your toner after cleansing.
- Dispense a moderate amount and apply to the face evenly.
- Gently pat for better absorption.
Deep Sea Water (60%, skin-conditioning agents), Dipropylen Glycol (humectants), Glycerine (humectants), Caprylic/Capric triglyceride(occlusive), Sodium Acrylate/ Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (viscosity increasing agents), Isohexadecane (emollient), Polysorbate 80 (emulsifying agents), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Niacinamide (strengthens skin barrier), Phenyltrimethicone (occlusive), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (emulsion stabilizers), Water (solvents), 1, 2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Butylene Glycol (humectants), Sodium Hyaluronate (natural moisturizing factor/ humectants), Panthenol (strengthens skin barrier), Persimmon Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Dashima Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Sea Grape Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Tungsten extract (skin-conditioning agents), Allantoin (skin protectants), Macadamia Seed Oil (occlusive), Adenosine (Improves wrinkles), Sorbitan Stearate (emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (emulsifier), Carbomer (viscosity increasing agents), Arginine (pH adjusters), Caprylyl glycol (emollient), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agents), Disodium IDT (stabilizers).