THE ORDINARY AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution exfoliate the skin’s topmost layer for a brighter, more even appearance, while beta hydroxy acids (BHAs) exfoliate the skin more deeply to clear pore congestion. Combined in one unique solution, these advanced acids offer extraordinary exfoliation to help battle blemishes and boost radiance.
- Acid peeling solution.
- Designed to exfoliate the skin.
- Removes blemishes.
- Reduce pore congestion and fine lines.
- Gives youthful complexion.
- Not for sensitive and damaged skin.
- For a brighter and more even complexion.
- Improves skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use.
- Contains vitamin B5 to assist healing and black carrot acts as an antioxidant.
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.