CARENEL AHA BHA Peeling Serum is a skincare product designed to exfoliate the skin and promote a smoother, brighter complexion. It contains a combination of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs) that work to gently dissolve dead skin cells and unclog pores, revealing a clearer and more radiant complexion.
- A 10-minute wash-off serum that clarifies your skin and offers a smooth finish.
- Removes excessive sebum and clears skin waste clogged in pores.
- Helps relieve blemishes and boost skin radiance.
- Gradually improves skin tone and texture.
How to Use:
- Cleanse your face with your preferred cleanser.
- Dispense an appropriate amount of the serum onto your fingertips.
- Apply the serum to your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Gently massage the serum into your skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Follow up with your regular skincare routine, including a moisturizer and sun protection during the day.
It’s best to use this serum once or twice a week as part of your regular skincare routine, depending on your skin type and individual needs. If you have sensitive skin, start with using the product once a week and gradually increase as tolerated.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Betaine, Tromethamine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA.
There are no reviews yet.