TIAM AC Fighting Spot RX Cream Soothes blemishes and breakouts and fade hyperpigmentation with 10% niacinamide and 7% zinc. Needle-like structures from sea sponges called spicules can be found in the cream, which help to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells. The oil-free formula is also infused with centella and tea tree extract to control sebum production and speed up healing.
- A red spot care cream that soothes blemishes and breakouts instantly while reducing overall acne.
- Formulated with 10% niacinamide and 7% zinc to diminish the appearance of acne-related hyperpigmentation.
- It may leave a stinging sensation after use, which means that the active ingredients are taking effect.
How to use:
- Wash your hands and cleanse your face before use.
- Dispense a moderate amount of the cream on a fingertip and apply to the areas of concern.
- Massage the area to aid absorption.
Purified Water, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenolmethoxyphenyltriazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamylp -methoxycinnamate, Ethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stea Rate, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Dimethicone/vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylate/c10- 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Idta, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbic Acid
There are no reviews yet.